Blog

Sanford Levings

"Hi, I’m Sanford Levings, President of MinistryCFO and author of this blog. The purpose of our blog is to share with you information and insights that we gather from working with and listening to our clients and partners, located throughout the country." read more

Save on Church Website Development and Design Fees

From 2006 to 2011, I had the privilege of working at North Point Ministries in Atlanta. My job title was Director of Business Practices on the Strategic Partner Team. During that time, our team planted approximately 30 churches throughout the country.

One big cost savings that we shared with our partner churches was in web design fees. We contracted with a web design engineer to create a very professional and functional website template for our partner churches.  Approximately 90% of the template was standardized and the remaining 10% was customizable.

Interestingly, the 10% customization provided sufficient uniqueness for each of our churches. In other words, when one of our plants put their particular finishing touches on the website template, that church’s website acquired its own identity, separate enough from the other church partner websites.

As mentioned, the 90% standardized template was very professional and functional. The cost to recreate similar backend functionality would be at least 10x the cost of the template for any one church. In other words, our partner churches were able to effectively share the cost of creating a high quality website template and thus save substantially in the process.

At MinistryCFO, we have established the same arrangement with the same website engineer and have created a website template with enough customization to allow your church to establish its own unique identity on the web.

Before you go searching for a website developer and designer, please contact us at MinistryCFO, as we believe that by working with us, the quality of your website will be compelling, and the pricing could be the lowest you will find.

————————————————————————————————————

MinistryCFO finds ways to save you money.  Let the MinistryCFO team pass on savings to you with lower website development, design, and maintenance fees for your church.

 

Leave a Comment

Name*

Email* (never published)

Website